Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting Tours
We Visit the Most Wineries!
Wine Tasting Tours open all year weather permitting.
The beautiful Cowichan Valley. Cowichan’s pretty towns and villages – including Chemainus, Ladysmith, Duncan, Cobble Hill and Cowichan Bay. Known as the warmland, Cowichan is home to medal winning wines from our awesome local wineries.
MyGo Tours would love to show you these amazing wineries. We provide the best private group wine tasting tours in the Cowichan Valley. Fun, educational and tasty
- The best private group wine tasting tours in the Cowichan Valley.
- MyGo wine tasting tours are 6 hours in time. A full day, touring the Cowichan Valley
- Typically we visit 3-4 wineries with time for a delicious lunch.
Experience the ambiance and deliciousness of every Cowichan winery. Each winery is unique. Some are very boutique, others are opulent and expansive.
- We have 2 buses.
- One bus is an 14 passenger and the other is an 18 passenger bus.
- Both are a forward-facing passenger bus, with friendly, professional drivers.
- It’s an affordable way to spend a full day with friends and family, enjoying Pinot Noir, Ortega, Pinot Gris and more.
- Locals and vistors from near and far love the Mygo Wine Tasting Tour.
- We are willing to make any and all reservations.
- You choose the wineries or we can or we can coordinate the visits together.
- Sorry, the buses are not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up and drop off from Parksville to Victoria (fees for some pick up areas apply, see pricing below)
Bring your favourite playlist and bluetooth to our stereo. Crank it up and lets go.
Contact Mygo Tours at 250.732.1120
Do not text during the months of October - May Call or use the form below.
or Use This Form
MyGo Tours and Transportation has been operating on Vancouver Island since 2019. Mygo offers fun, creative wine tasting tours in the Cowichan Valley. Full day tours are the name of the game usually visiting 3-4 wineries with a lunch at a local restaurant. Brew tours are also a part of MyGo. Visit the local brew pubs and have lunch too. It's like a wine tour but only local brew.
The picturesque Cowichan Valley is the location of many destination, local venue, and backyard weddings. MyGo offers wedding shuttles to and from the wedding. MyGo also offers just late night wedding pickup to make sure all the family and guests arrive safely to their destination.
MyGo offers transportation to and from other venues such as clubbing in Victoria, parties, concerts, and other events that would require transportation. We are also set up to shuttle people to local destinations during Laketown Shakedown and Sunfest, all part of the Laketown Ranch festivities in Youbou.
Got a group that needs to get to Tofino or Ucluelet, Victoria, Campbell River? We can do that.