Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting Tours
We Visit the Most Wineries!
The beautiful Cowichan Valley. Cowichan’s pretty towns and villages – including Chemainus, Ladysmith, Duncan, Cobble Hill and Cowichan Bay. Known as the warmland, Cowichan is home to medal winning wineries.
MyGo Tours would love to show you these amazing wineries. We provide the best private group wine tasting tours in the Cowichan Valley. Fun, educational and tasty, MyGo creates these wine tours in a way that allows you to sip and savour from over 14 vineyards.(Not all on the same day) MyGo wine tasting tours are 6 hours in time. A full day, touring the Cowichan Valley while wine tasting. Typically we visit 4-5 wineries with time for a yummy lunch.
Experience the ambiance and deliciousness of every Cowichan winery. Each winery is unique. Some are very boutique, others are opulent and expansive.
Enjoy touring on our luxury forward-facing passenger bus, alongside our friendly, professional driver. Locals and vistors from near and far love the Mygo wine tasting tour. It’s an affordable way to spend a full day with friends and family, enjoying Pinot Noir, Ortega, Pinot Gris and more. Bring your favourite playlist and hook into the bus stereo. Crank it up and lets go.
Cowichan Valley Wineries – Wine Tasting Tours
All wine tasting tours are private group tours with only your group on the MyGo bus. We charge by the busload not per person.
Note: Some Cowichan wineries require a reservation. We are willing to make any and all reservations.
Sorry, the bus is not wheelchair accessible.
All are welcome on the bus.
See our Cowichan Wine Tour Pricing Below.
Cowichan Valley Wineries
Wine Tour Tasting Prices
We Visit the Most Wineries
- Up to 14 passengers on the bus. Rates $800 per busload, not per person.
- Up to 6 persons on the bus. Rates $600 per busload, not person.
- Pick up areas:
- Nanaimo Add $75
- Parksville Add $150
- Victoria Add $150
- Lake Cowichan Add $50
- All groups are private. We do not mix groups.
- Cowichan wine tasting tours are for 6 hours. Time is calculated from pick up to drop off.
- Typically we visit 4 – 5 Cowichan wineries and one restaurant.
- Lunch and wine tastings are additional and paid by you at the respective Cowichan wineries and restaurant.
- We can make the reservations and arrange an itinerary. We are open to visiting Cowichan wineries of your choice.
- Wineries business hours and days of operation vary. Many are closed Mon-Wednesday.
- Bottled water included.
- Saturdays book very quickly and are the busiest days at the Cowichan wineries. For a slower pace choose a day other than Saturday
Cowichan Wine Tasting Tours – Additional Fees
- Additional fees of $150 (per hour for requested) time over the 6 hour time limit.
- GST of 5% required to tour fees. No PST
- If you choose: Cowichan wine tastings and a delicious lunch to be included, please add $70 per person.
- Gratuity. If you receive great service from your driver, gratuities are appreciated.