Awesome Cowichan Valley Wine Tours
The beautiful Cowichan Valley. Cowichan’s pretty towns and villages – including Chemainus, Ladysmith, Duncan, Cobble Hill and Cowichan Bay. Known as the warmland, Cowichan is home to medal winning wineries.
MyGo Tours would love to show you these amazing wineries. We provide the best private group wine tours in the Cowichan Valley. Fun, educational and tasty, MyGo creates these tours in a way that allows you to sip and savour from over 14 vineyards. You choose how long you want to spend at any particular winery. It’s that simple. No rushing, no hurry up its time to go to the next winery. If your desire is to visit 2 or 3 wineries, sit and relax and just soak up the atmosphere (and hopefully some sun), we can do that.
If you want to do an all-day tour visiting as many wineries as possible, that’s great! We can do that too. It’s FREESTYLE go-at-your-own-pace wine tasting. You chose the wineries of your choice or let us choose based on your input. On an average six hour tour we visit 4-5 wineries.
Experience the ambiance and deliciousness of every winery. Each winery is unique. Some are very boutique, others are opulent and expansive.
Enjoy our luxury forward-facing passenger bus alongside our friendly, professional driver. The locals and vistors from near and far love the Mygo wine tasting tour. It’s an affordable way to spend a day with friends and family, enjoying the Pinot Noir, Ortega, Pinot Gris and more.
All tours are private group tours with only your group on the MyGo bus or the passenger vehicle. We charge by the busload not per person.
Note: some wineries require a reservation.
Sorry, the bus is not wheelchair accessible.
All are welcome on the bus.
See our Pricing Below.
Until further notice, MyGo is suspending all wine tours. Those that are booked will certainly be honoured. We will reconvene wine tours when the BC Government opens the wineries, brew pubs and restaurants to all people.
Cowichan Valley Wine Tours Pricing
- Up to 12 passengers on the bus. Rates $150/hour/per busload, not person.
- NEW for 2021 : Passenger vehicle seating 4 passengers. Rates $75 per hour/per vehicle, not per person.
- We tour for 6 hours. Pay for 5 hours and the 6th is free.
- Bus and passenger vehicle price is the same every day of the week. No additional fees for weekends.
- Up to 4 passengers in the passenger vehicle,
- Our choice or your choice of wineries
- Bottled water included.
- Lunch is not included in the price of Cowichan Valley Wine Tours.
We can make recommendations and reservations for lunch if desired. We can create a picnic basket lunch for you too. You are welcome to bring your own food.
- Wine tasting fees (if applicable). Some wineries charge a nominal tasting fee. Others are free. The average tasting fee is $5-8
Why do we not include tasting fees? Answer: Some people enjoy a wine tour without drinking wine. Or they might not want to partake of a wine tasting at every stop. So why should they have included tasting fees in the package?
- Gratuity. If you receive great service from your driver, gratuities are appreciated.
Example of per person pricing based on $150 an hour bus charge:
Touring Seven Days a Week
$150 x 5 hours (6th hour free) = $750 + GST $37.50 = $787.50 Total Cost. That works out to $65.58 PER PERSON! (Taxes in)
Based on 12 passengers. If you have less than 12 passengers then divide the price by the number of passengers to get your per person price.