MyGo Tours and Transportation
Wine Tasting /Wedding Shuttles/Other Transportation/
Wine Tasting Tours
Up to 14 passengers on the bus. Rates $800 per busload, not per person.
15-18 Passengers on the bus. Rates $995 per busload, not per person.
- All groups are private. We do not mix groups.
- Cowichan wine tasting tours are for 6 hours, maybe 7 from distant locations hours. Time is calculated from pick up to drop off.
- Typically we visit 3-4 Cowichan wineries and one local restaurant.
- Lunch and wine tastings are additional and paid by you.
- We can make the reservations and arrange an itinerary.
- We are open to visiting Cowichan wineries of your choice.
- Wineries business hours and days of operation vary. Many are closed Mon-Wednesday. Some wineries are seasonal.
- Saturdays book very quickly and are the busiest days at the Cowichan wineries. For a slower pace choose a day other than Saturday.
- Bottled water included.
- Additional Fees
- Pick up/Drop off Nanaimo $75
- Pick up/Drop off Lake Cowichan $75
- Pick up/Drop off Victoria Add $150
- Pick up/Drop off Parksville$200
- GST of 5% required. No PST
- Gratuity of 15% is automatically added to all invoices for our wonderful drivers
- Additional fees of $150 (per hour for requested) time over the 6 hour time limit.
- Wedding Shuttle Day Plus Night $800 – 4 hours includes day transportation and evening as part of the 4 hours. (hours can be split) Can be the 14 or 18 passenger bus depending on our bookings
- Wedding Shuttle – Late Night Transport $600 for 3 hours (minimum) – additional hours $200/hr
- Hourly prices begin at your requested start time and complete at final drop off.
- 15% gratuity added to all tours for our wonderful drivers
- There may be a “distance fee” depending on location. (see above)
- Transportation to/from parties, concerts, grad, golf, and other events/locations are $200 per hour on either our 14 or 18 passengers bus with a minimum of 3 hour charge.
- Golf shuttles, Tofino Shuttles are by quote.
- Hourly prices generally begin at the first pick-up point and end at the last drop-off point. Exceptions apply.
- Professional driver and gasoline is included in all transportation
- 15% gratuity added to all tours and transportation for our wonderful drivers
- Payment for all tours and transportation can be made by credit card, E-transfer, or cash at time of pick up. Deposit required to secure your date and service.
- Pre-arranged invoicing is also possible after the fact for certain commercial clients.
- Gratuities are invoiced at 15% before taxes.
- Depending on the driver …Bad jokes are free and plentiful
- Masking is optional and you may request your driver wear a mask.
- The MyGo Bus is sanitized after each group use.
- Bring your playlist and hook up to our stereo. Sing it loud!
We get it. Life happens. The reservation you made with us months ago or even weeks ago are now in jeopardy. We have had people upset that they have paid money and now their date needs to be canceled and they don’t want to lose the money that they have paid. Understood. We have a policy that we do not offer refunds BUT you are entitled to rebook at another date when convenient for you. Think of it as an exchange policy. You can use the exact amount of money you paid toward any MyGo tours or transportation. You can gift the amount to another if you so choose. There is no time limit of expiration. When you are ready to go in the future we will be there for you.
For more Details about any MyGo Tours and Transportation Pricing, contact us below.
Contact Mygo Tours at 250.732.1120
Do not text during the months of October - May Call or use the form below.
or Use This Form
MyGo Tours and Transportation has been operating on Vancouver Island since 2019. Mygo offers fun, creative wine tasting tours in the Cowichan Valley. Full day tours are the name of the game usually visiting 3-4 wineries with a lunch at a local restaurant. Brew tours are also a part of MyGo. Visit the local brew pubs and have lunch too. It's like a wine tour but only local brew.
The picturesque Cowichan Valley is the location of many destination, local venue, and backyard weddings. MyGo offers wedding shuttles to and from the wedding. MyGo also offers just late night wedding pickup to make sure all the family and guests arrive safely to their destination.
MyGo offers transportation to and from other venues such as clubbing in Victoria, parties, concerts, and other events that would require transportation. We are also set up to shuttle people to local destinations during Laketown Shakedown and Sunfest, all part of the Laketown Ranch festivities in Youbou.
Got a group that needs to get to Tofino or Ucluelet, Victoria, Campbell River? We can do that.