MYGO Cowichan Wine Tours –
The Cowichan Valley is a beautiful wine region on Vancouver Island, and it is home to some of the best wineries in British Columbia. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Canada. With its lush forests, rolling hills, and ocean views, the Cowichan Valley is the perfect place to enjoy a day of wine tasting. On a Cowichan Valley wine tour, you will visit some of the most beautiful wineries in the province and enjoy stunning views of the valley as you taste some of the best wines – even award winning wines in BC. Cowichan Valley wine tour is the perfect way to see Cowichan.
What To Expect On A Cowichan Valley Wine Tour
When you book a MyGo Cowichan Valley wine tour with us, you can expect an unforgettable experience. Our tours are led by knowledgeable, experienced and fun guides who will take you to some of the best wineries in the area. You’ll get to sample the best wines of the Cowichan Valley. Relax and enjoy your wine tour without worrying about driving.
Cowichan Valley Wine Tours offers six-hour wine tasting tours, depending on what you’re looking for! We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and creating experiences worth remembering. Is First time on a wine tour? Awesome. first time going on a wine tour in the Cowichan Valley. No worries, we got your back. We make all the reservations and introduce you to the various wineries where you will be welcomed with open arms. Are you a seasoned wine tasting veteran? Well, hop on board the MyGo bus and welcome back to your favourite wines. Let’s visit your favourite local wineries or maybe discover some new ones.
We’re not your average wine tour! All our local and visiting guests on Vancouver Island and the Cowichan Valley have a fun and fantastic time, without feeling intimidated or out of place. Don’t be afraid to swirl and sip. Try something new! We won’t judge you! Our goal is to allow you to experience Vancouver Island’s special wineries in the most comfortable setting.
- Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting Tours include wineries in Cobble Hill, Mill Bay, Duncan, and Glenora,
- MyGo Tours would love to show you all the fantastic wineries.
- Our tours are 6 hours in duration from first pick up to last drop off
- Our tours are informative, fun, and tasty, showcasing more than 14 vineyards. (not all at the same time) Wineries such as Averill Creek, Enrico, Blue Grouse, Cherry Point, Damali, Merridale Cider, Valley Cider, Zanatta and more availble for us to choose from.
- Wine tasting tours are for private groups only. We do not mix our groups.
- Typically, we visit 4-5 wineries,sampling delicious wine. We also stop for a restaurant lunch.
- MyGo wine tasting tours run for 6 hours
- Every Winery in Cowichan offers its unique ambiance and deliciousness
- Energetic tour guide with a vast knowledge of the Vancouver Island wine route
- Your group will have your reservations all arranged for you.
- Groups can be picked up and dropped off at a location of your choice (additonal fees may apply)
- Plenty of wine tastings
- You are welcome to bring extra snacks and food
- Hook up your Bluetooth to our stereo and play your favourite playlist…. Country, Rap, Rock, Heavy Metal…. it’s all good – even Celine!
- NOTE: Wine tastings and lunch fees are not included in your tour/transportation price. We Service Nanaimo, Parksville, Lake Cowichan, Victoria
Our Main Tours are:
Wine tasting tours
1) Wine tasting tours from and to the Cowichan Valley
2) Wine tasting tours from Nanaimo to the Cowichan Valley
3) Wine tasting tours from Victoria to the Cowichan Valley
4) Brew Pub tours from the Cowichan Valley, Nanaimo, to the Cowichan Valley
Other Mygo Services
1) Wedding Shuttle Service. We provide day and night time service or just night time service
2) Bachelorette Transportation – The ladies sure can have a good time
3) Graduation. We provide safe group transportation for graduates. Nanaimo to Malahat
4) Golf Shuttle Service. We provide service from local hotels and Air BNB to and from local golf courses
Other Group Transportation
1) Late-night transportation from parties, including transport to and from Victoria, Nanaimo for the evening.
2) Executive travel. For local touring or straight up transportation.
3) Concerts. We provide transportation to and from Laketown Ranch during summer festivals (Sunfest and Laketown Shakedown) Sunfest Shuttle Bus for Youbou and chartered 14 passenger bus from Nanaimo ( groups only minimumof 10 people with prepaid return trips
4) Ferries, Airport Transportation, and other transportation Groups only
There is plenty of room in the MyGo bus for 14 or 18 passengers on our two buses, alongside our professional driver. Our courteous, knowledgeable drivers are eager to serve you. We are an “on-call” transportation business. We do not have set routes or times for our transportation and tours. We are not a taxi. We do not service taxi calls.
5) Group transportation/shuttle to Tofino and/or Ucluelet. Please call or email with details for price.
There is plenty of room in the MyGo bus for 14 passengers or 18 passengers on out two buses, alongside our professional driver. Our courteous, pleasant, knowledgeable drivers are eager to serve you. We are an “on call” transportation business. We do not have set routes or times for our transportation and tours. We are not a taxi. We do not service taxi calls.
I recently had the pleasure of an afternoon spent touring a few of the Cowichan Valley vineyards with Phil Wamsley, owner and tour operator. The passenger van is awesome – comfortably seats 14, has easy in and out access and a great sound system!
Our group of 10, visited three wineries; Averill Creek, Blue Grouse and Enrico. I thoroughly enjoyed the wine tastings and beautiful grounds at each of the wineries.
Phil is a warm and friendly guy with a terrific sense of humour and he seems to really love his job! He provides great service and made sure our precious cargo was secure in the back of the van.
With so many more wineries to discover in the Cowichan Valley, I will definitely be booking another wine tour with Phil and Mygo Tours. Cheers Phil!”
-Maryse Morgan – Ladysmith
Check out all our Google Reviews
MyGo Tours and Transportation is locally owned based in Ladysmith, BC. We are licensed in the province of British Columbia and approved by The Passenger Transportation Board of BC. We love the Cowichan Valley.