Cowichan Valley Tours
These tours are close in proximity to each other listed below.
Mix and Match your choice of attractions and activities.
- The Kinsol Trestle is one of the tallest free-standing and most spectacular timber rail trestle structures in the world. An short drive from Shawnigan Lake and a nice easy level stroll to the trestle.
- Kayaking offers kayaking for the whole family. Paddle boarding too. Impressive mountain scenery, beautiful beach launch, Mill Bay, Cowichan Bay, Ladysmith
- The BC Forest Discovery Centre located in the heart of Duncan and aptly named The Forest Museum by locals is a chance to discover a 100-acre, open air museum with an operational railway. Ride the train!
- The Raptors. Take a walk through the woods with a hawk, look in to the eyes of an owl, or even spend the whole day immersing yourself in the world of raptors.
The Chemainus Murals is the world’s leading community-driven art tourism experience. Spurred to save a community from certain economic collapse, the Chemainus mural project has delighted and inspired millions of visitors and ultimately became the blueprint for community mural projects globally.
- Wine Tasting. There are numerous wineries in the Cowichan Valley serving up some award winning wines. Let us take you to one of our favourite wineries or feel free to make your own choice of one of the 18 wineries.
- Brew Pub. Craft beers. Numerous pubs along any route in the Cowichan Valley. Let us recommend our favourite pubs.
- Whale watching in Cowichan Bay
With Over 5 years of Tour Guide and Transportation Experience
Your Tour Guide
MyGo Contact Form:
Business Address: 32-512 Jim Cram Drive, Ladysmith, BC V9G0B1